Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Get me to Rhode Island!

If you're interested in the paranormal like I am, or just want to learn more about what it takes to do an investigation, The Atlantic Paranormal Society is offering a course called Paranormal 101. This course offers information about types of hauntings, how to assist clients, and other ways to fine-tune your ghost hunting skills. If I lived in Rhode Island, you know I would be the first in line for one of these classes! The next available course is May 16 from 11-3, and will be held at the TAPS office in Warwick, RI. The instructor is Kristyn Gartland, whom you may have seen on Ghost Hunters. The TAPS website has tons more info on upcoming courses!

2 comments:

  1. A birthday/Christmas present request perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw can I come too? Yet, I don't think I could get to Rhode Island before Graduating...hmm.

    ReplyDelete