Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hello

My name is Millie and I'm a Writing/English major at Drury University in Springfield, Missouri. I've always been interested in anything paranormal: ghosts, hauntings, UFO stories....you name it. Some people find that kind of stuff creepy, but I love learning about it. My favorite TV shows are the ones on the History Channel or Sci-Fi that deal with unexplained things. I also love visiting places that are rumored to be haunted, and researching the stories behind them. Over the next several weeks, I'll be giving some info about local haunts and hopefully also doing some investigations.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you do with this! I used to watch that ghost-hunting show that Hal Sparks was on a few times...I forget what it's called, but I love that stuff. If you need any help ghost-hunting, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept... just be safe (and no tresspassing). Another blog you might like is underground ozarks. Not sure you if it's updated regularly anymore, but it's for urban explorers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited, too, about this blog! My best friend and I have family dinner together once a week and religiously watch Ghost Hunters and Paranormal state after supper. I've been interested in volunteering with one of the local paranormal societies as a background researcher on the property's history and it's "former" residents. I look forward to reading about what you've uncovered!

    ReplyDelete